Saturday, December 13, 2008

WEALTH BUILDING OPPORTUNITY

Greetings my name is Mrs. Wendy Montenegro and listen real closely I will have less then 2 minutes to get your full undivided attention. If a personal friend of yours came to you and said I have an opportunity where you can fire your boss in the next 6 months or you can double you income within the next 12 months, or you can be able to wake up when your finished sleeping or you can tithe what you did last year in less then one month if you could go on a two week vacation and stay gone for 2 months would you really listen. See all it is , is the metaphor of vehicle if your in a plan and I’m in a car and we race to New York, the plan is going to win it really has nothing to do with you or I. We have looked at it and staying in the era we live in is the technological age and the information craze how fast we can get information. To start a business and you came to me and said look Wendy if I can show you a way to save up to 30, 40 or even 50 % on a bill you already have, nothings going to change, your bill is just going to go down. Be it your cell bill, your internet bill, your cable bill, your phone bill. Imagine these are not bills people want to have these are bill they have to have, they need to have, in fact a person will pay their phone bill before they pay any other bill, just to find somebody who has some money . And you did something by getting into a business and not have to ask anybody for any money out of their pocket, change their buying hobbits and not have to go back to them in 6 months to say do you need some more of it. To do something 1 time and get paid every single month with out any lotions, potions or water filters, no pills or auto shipment or any of that. O My God , that allowed me to match a 6 figure income and retire under 30 and help 50 to 60 people get passed 6 and 7 figures into their bank account, hundreds of thousands of people have 3 to 5 thousand a month on a part time basis from 5 to 10 hours a week. If I have your attention set an appointment for us to talk from 3 to 5 minutes as soon as you are done reading this so that I can give you more documentation and information. I look forward to it and God Bless; See you on the beaches of the world